Rod Rest ‘U’
Item: Rod Rest ‘U’
Item Code: Bait Box-004
Rear rest that grips so tightly that there’s no danger of it losing its hold on the rod butt. Releases the rod only when the angler picks it up.
- It is used for holding the fishing rod.
- Built-in lights, suit for night fishing.
- U-shaped head
- With the anti-slip sleeve, effectively preventing the rod from sliding.
- Suit for most types of bracket to use.
Classic Rod Rest
Item: Classic Rod Rest
Item Code: Bait Box-006
- Fitted with brass threads
- Extra deep line grove
- Effort less striking
- Angled to prevent rod being ripped off by savage bites.
Delux ‘V’ Rest
Item: Delux ‘V’ Rest
Item Code: Bait Box-007
We have an absolutely huge range of rod rests available for coarse fishing! We have ones for every type of rod, whether it be a cork or abbreviated handle, we have the perfect rod rests! Available in many different materials such as rubber to ensure they are locked in and won’t go into the lake, all the way down to front V rests which enable the line to flow freely through when you catch. This section will contain the perfect rod rest for any fishing situation!
- Standard brass thread to fit banksticks buzzer bars etc.